Thursday 19 February 2015

polymer clay ooak pennywise the clown

Its my little brothers birthday, what better gift could he receive than a one off sculpt of his and my favourite nightmare than........ Penny wise the dancing clown. This is still my favourite horror story and Tim Currys hammy yet terrifying performance still gives me the chills to this day.. Anyway after my brother visited at Christmas and saw a terminator style head I had sculpted, he asked if I could make him It, so here he is.... Sculpted to approximately 1/14 scale from fimo he is an interpretation and amalgam of a few different images I found online. I have yet to paint him. Overall for a fairly quick sculpt I am quite pleased, but I must admit I couldn't get his right arm to come out as well as I would have liked.


It has to be said.."they all float down here Georgie....."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home