Sunday 15 February 2015

16mm and g scale figures in resin

I thought it would be a good idea to post a picture of some of the 16mm scale figures I make and sell, I currently don't have a website but I do make figures in batches then list them on ebay, I also have customers who deal with me via email and purchase figures and kits this way. In the coming weeks I will post up all the figures I make with their references and anybody  who would like to order please feel free to send me a message.
Some of my 1/19 and 1/22.5 scale figures

3 Comments:

At 8 March 2016 at 04:15 , Blogger Pierre Brun said...

Hi Mike interested in your models, looking for a loco driver for Houstoun Gate Loco cab, approx 80mm in height. Do you have an email address. Peter

 
At 3 January 2020 at 19:16 , Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Mike. Obviously the notes above were posted some time back. Just wondering if you still sell figures. Thanks, Bob BFallier@Email.com

 
At 27 September 2020 at 11:28 , Blogger Unknown said...

hi Mike
just found this blog, is it stil posible to get some 16mm figures from the WW1 ?
thanks
Cor

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home